Monday, February 21, 2011

Day #3

I just want to say I really appreciate all of the responses I've had from various candidates. A few people commented that I had said only party leaders should visit yesterday - in the post below this. They're right, but I didn't mean it like that. I was just so exhausted and wanted to convey that. I'm grateful to all of the people who have showed interest. Because I am so tired I would like to try and limit it to one candidate per party, and obviously an Independent or two. Hoping that doesn't offend anyone but am just exhausted. The unit in Vincents is being built but it will take a year before it is complete and ready to open. A lot happens in a year for someone with CF. That issue and issues nation wide including the setting up of the National Transplant Authority and much more are very important for people with CF.

I just wanted to say thanks to everyone for their support.

Orla x

1 comment:

  1. Orla,

    You are doing a great job in creating awareness about the issues affecting CF patients and you are more than entitled to be "charmingly grumpy" and not worry about it.

    I am thrilled to see that your challenge to politicians is getting a good response, keep it up!

    Stephen (@zynks)

    ReplyDelete